Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Icarus


Sometimes you find a quote that you can really relate to. Like this one - "She took the leap and built her wings on the way down". It's from a little book of Quotes called "She" by Kobi Yamada.  Nearly a year ago I decided to leave my job and work with my husband and do more photography with a view to becoming a professional eventually.

Am I there yet? Most certainly not, but I haven't crash landed like Icarus either.I am still making those wings, sometimes you just have to be patient and I still have lots to learn about photography.

To finish off this post and still on the theme of flying, I came across this cute little 15 minute movie that one of my friends on Flickr recommended. Its lovely and worth the watch if you have the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment