Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sugar, Honey Honey



LIFE is a mosaic of pleasure and pain - grief is an interval between two moments of joy. Peace is the interlude between two wars. You have no rose without a thorn; the diligent picker will avoid the pricks and gather the flower. There is no bee without the sting; cleverness consists in gathering the honey nevertheless. Sri Sathya Sai


My image for my Beyond layers homework week 1. I am a collector of  old honey pots and I have about half a dozen of them. When we were on holidays we trawled through lots of old antique shops looking for that special something that jumps out and says buy me. I could have easily bought another 2 pots that caught my eye but resisted temptation. 
However I did purchase some more old antique bottles, I love using them for still lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment